Saturday, February 9, 2013

Art collector's Survey - even if you are not "all that."

A student is writing a thesis in England that would like art collectors to fill out a survey. So I thought I'd help her spread the word around. I did it and it seemed harmless. Even if you are not a sophisticated collector of expensive art, I'm sure she would still like to hear from you. Its an anonymous type of survey. Fill it out! She posted the request on my Facebook page Tips For Art Collectors. http://www.facebook.com/TipsforArtCollectors/posts/128868110618623?ref=notif&notif_t=share_wall_create

Questions about art conservation and how it influences collecting? Call Art conservator Scott Haskins at 805 56 3438

Questions about art appraisals? Call International Appraiser Richard Holgate at 805 895 5121

While you are at Tips For Art Collectors, "friend us"!

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment